beautiful in spanish

Discussion about single episodes

Moderator: jecris27

WilliamBam

beautiful in spanish

Post by WilliamBam » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:09 pm

Buffalo Grove Selects applicants of Month for January

Buffalo Grove school has chosen Students of the Month for January, With selections based on the efforts and donations of one student in each of the six divisions of the school.

English professor, barry Grybash, selected freshman Gisung Oh of Wheeling as English/Fine Arts Student of the Month. Is in my Literature and Composition class and is a dream to partner with, Grybash described. Holds a 95 amount score in class. His diligence and conviction to learn English is remarkable. He came here from Korea a year and a beautiful lady in spanish half ago and has better grammar skills than a large number of his peers. Gisung is an absolutely tireless worker who asks concerns, Goes beyond the general requirements, And takes huge pride in his work. He has been an inspiration to numerous kids in our class. Francisco Torres of Arlington Heights was nominated by spanish teacher Zaya Fusco to be honored as The foreign language/Social Science/English Language Learner (ELL) education of the Month. Or as he is called in french 1 class, Is a keen language student, referred to Fusco. Not only is he fascinated by French, but in Spanish and English. This former ELL student is now educating a third language. He consistently goes above and beyond an excellent practicing his listening and speaking skills. His enthusiasm for French spreads on the classroom and beyond. Megan Duffy of Arlington Heights is Student of the Month for Student solutions. Has been a four year member of the bowling team, Said solitary Resource teacher, philip VanGrondelle. currently is completing a teacher internship at Longfellow Elementary School. Megan was also on the debate team her freshman and sophomore years and is a great associated with Buffalo Grove High School. Math/Science department recognized sophomore Anthony DeSalvo of Arlington Heights for his triumphs. Honors Geometry teacher Binh Huynh mentioned, Is a hard working, Self motivated student who grasps concepts before long and continually demonstrates excellent command of the mathematical concepts in class. Anthony is always prepared and is currently on top of the class, receiving a solid A. He takes great pride in his work and shows remarkable insights to incorporate a challenging problems asked. I am most impressed with his diligence and the conscientious work he puts forth everyday in planning for his future courses and career. Emily Begnel of Arlington Heights was named Physical educational services/Health/Driver education and learning Student of the Month. things with a strong level of energy. In its necessary place, As a means to an end of defining fitness levels. Emily maintains high fitness scores and provides input on a daily basis, As well as enjoying her communication with her classmates. And expertise Education selected senior Andrew Spirek of Buffalo Grove as the department honoree. Auto instructor Sean Murrin said, Is my go-to man. He is always the first to try projects and gives 110 percent. Andy works hard everyday and really tries to master the information presented I present to him. He is very honest and I can always count on him to help other students when I am involved on a project. Andy has been a great asset to our program and could be pretty spanish girls missed when he graduates.

Return to “EPISODE DISCUSSION”