Introductions

Moderator: jecris27

VincentLover

Hey!

Post by VincentLover »

I am so glad I found this forum. I've been a BATB fan since it was first on television when I was a teenager and have just redisovered it a few years ago after many years of being away.
Elaine

Re: Hey!

Post by Elaine »

Well, welcome back to the tunnels, VincentLover!
Shiloh

Post by Shiloh »

Hello,

I am a new member to this forum. However I have been a loyal B&B fan since 1987!! Thanks so much to everyone for all the hard work you put into this forum! :D
NY_Vicentfan21

Post by NY_Vicentfan21 »

Hello everyone, I'm a big BatB fan. I was only a small child when the series was on but I would always enjoy watching it with my mom and I always thought that Vincent was just the coolest guy ever.
nefelh

Post by nefelh »

Hello to everyone! I accidently discovered this forum, which is dedicated to my most favorite and meaningful tv show ever. Beauty and the Beast. I watched some of the episodes when I was a kid and even then something intrigued me so much in this show. After many years, being graduate college student, the dvd's came to my hand. I watched the whole story from the beginning again and my breath was taken away by the plot, the dialogues, the emotions shared between the two lovers. I have forgotten so many details (I have the same name with the young lawyer). Now no day passes without thinking my favorite story ...
All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream...

Return to “Intros”