Submission Guidelines for The Steam Tunnels
1) TST accepts only Classic "adult" stories, including SND (“She's Not Dead/She Never Died”) stories which are Classic in outcome.
2) Please ensure that stories are fully edited prior
to submission. Submissions will receive light editing for grammar and
3) All stories must be the writer's own work.
4) It is preferable that stories which are posted on
The Beauty and the Beast Reading Chamber (BBRC) or Marina's site not be
submitted to TST to avoid duplication of stories on different sites.
5) It is perfectly fine to send in a story which
you're also hosting on your own personal blog/website. However, all
stories submitted to TST must be finished. If a story can stand on its
own, even if part of a larger work, it is acceptable for submission.
6) If your story has previously appeared in a
conzine, please wait at least a couple of months after the con before
submitting it to TST. This is a long-running tradition to allow all the
conzines to be sold (and funds raised for charity) before the content
becomes available for free.
7) We would be happy to take a story which has
appeared on Winterfest Online, but it will not be posted until after
WFOL ends. Please wait until the doors of the Great Hall have closed
for another year before submitting.
8) If you are writing under a pen name, please let me
know. Pen names will not be disclosed without your permission.
9) Please email your story to email@example.com in .doc, .docx, .wp, or .odt format. Please do not send .pdfs. There are no page or word count restrictions.
10) In addition to fiction, we encourage submission
of artwork, poetry and filks and videos which fit within the guidelines.
11) If you have any questions, please contact Krista at firstname.lastname@example.org.