Path 1

Zara

Re: Path 1

Post by Zara »

Vincent glanced at her as she set her ambivalence aside, but he said nothing to her about it. She did not doubt that Isaac noticed. He was watching both of them closely. But Isaac only nodded his acknowledgement of Vincent's reassurances and said to him, "There's a lady by the name of Lucy who asked me to get in touch with you."
Site Admin

Post by 222333 »

"Lucy! Is she well?"

Zara

Post by Zara »

Isaac nodded. "I think so. But she's very alone out there in a war zone, and I don't like that. I'd like to help her, if I can. She wants to see you. She told me: 'Once in a dream I saw the flowers.' She wants to see the flowers again. Does that mean anything to you?"
Site Admin

Post by 222333 »

A little smile spread on Vincent’s lips, as he cast down his eyes. “… that bud and bloom in Paradise,” he murmured. “Yes, that means something. That she’s ready to accept help, I think.” He looked at him. “You said to Catherine that a storm is brewing. What can we do, Isaac?”

Zara

Post by Zara »

"My first priority is to keep Lucy from getting caught in that storm. Maybe we can work together to give her any help she's willing to accept from us. And in that regard, we can do a lot for her, and for each other." Isaac gazed steadily at Vincent. "But before we get into any details," he said slowly, quietly, "I want to know what's happened to my friend, Jason Walker. He's missing. Do you know anything about him?"
Site Admin

Post by 222333 »

Of course. King Arthur. Who else is to be evoked in this night of knights? Catherine could not help the capricious thought and the impulse to... But once more she curbed her protecting instincts to shut up and leave to her shadowy Lancelot to deal with the improbable black Perceval. Nobody like him knew what a nuanced nobleness meant.

-

Return to “DRAFT”