Ozymandias editing

Moderator: jecris27

Site Admin

Ozymandias editing

Post by 222333 »

Very good, Pat.
Pat: I've bolded all scene descriptions and character names and left dialogue as normal text. Let me know what you want changed and if you need more description. I did not describe any costumes worn, for example.
I think you merged the script descriptions with the dialogues transcribed, and fixed them where necessary, yes?

It's something that was made in the first transcriptions we posted, and that's okay. In later transcriptions we tended to have "drier" descriptions, as the script are supposed to supply also information for acting and direction, which do not necessarily correspond to what actually filmed.

As to bolding, in the posted transcriptions we have only the names in the dialogues in bold, all the rest is normal. I can fix it myself. No costume description necessary, unless it is requested by something in the action.

Now I need one last thing: the accurate transcription of the opening and closing credits, exactly as they appear on the screen.

S
Maclurv

Re: Ozymandias editing

Post by Maclurv »

Yes, I first melded everything in the proper order (they changed their minds when shooting), then went back to see if what was said in directions matched what was done on screen.
the accurate transcription of the opening and closing credits, exactly as they appear on the screen
Okay!

Pat
Maclurv

Post by Maclurv »

Forgot to ask. In what format do you want the document? PDF? docX? (Word) rtf? I'm done with the additions and further editing.

Pat
Site Admin

Post by 222333 »

.rtf is okay.

S
Site Admin

Post by 222333 »

Very good, received.
Hopefully tonight I'll make the Ozy page on BatBforever.
Thank you!

S
Site Admin

Post by 222333 »

Uploaded!

S

Return to “Ozymandias”