Where do I post my work?

Detailed directions about how to post to various sites

Moderator: jecris27

WFOL

Where do I post my work?

Post by WFOL »

It's up to you where you post your work. If you have a personal website or blog, then it probably makes the most sense to post your work there. If not, we have some suggestions below, or some of your fellow fans may be willing to lend a hand.

If one of your BATB friends has a blog or website, perhaps they can post your work. Ask! (And if you have a site and can handle the postings, volunteer!) We've provided a subforum here called Help - hosting which you may use to either ask for or offer help with posting submissions.

If you don't mind a little Do-It-Yourself, then you might try starting your own web site or blog. Or you might like to post stories at fanfiction.net. Or post your artwork at deviantart. Look for more detailed posts about how to do these. And if you already know how to do these things, or have more suggestions, please consider posting about them here. You'll be helping others get their "dishes" to the table! :-)

And one more option: Self-posting is the way to go, but fandom archive sites such as Tunnel Tales, Steam Tunnels, and The Reading Chamber might be able to take your submission. If so, the admins will likely make guidelines announcements, and if they do, please follow the posted instructions. There will likely be limits to how many stories can be accepted. There will be specific deadlines for submitting, likely well in advance of opening day. Contact these sites before sending your work there. Check first!
CaroleW

Re: Where do I post my work? Try Google Drive!

Post by CaroleW »

Google Drive is free and easy to navigate. You'll get your work online fast without breaking a sweat, and you'll have a private link that only those you give it to - those who visit WFOL - can access.

Read the how-to instructions here:

https://support.google.com/drive/answer ... ktop&hl=en

Return to “Where & how to post content”