China Moon - Details

Moderator: jecris27

sonnetcxxiii

China Moon - Details

Post by sonnetcxxiii »

Should I put the opening/closing credits and any tidbits on the episode in a separate word file? Therefore the script file I send will just be the script. :)

Let me know. I'll send them in doc and pdfs.
Site Admin

Re: China Moon - Details

Post by 222333 »

Hi Emily.

A typical episode page, as you can see on BatBforever, should be as follows -- “should” be, not yet so, in the past we did differently and several pages need to be updated (do you know where to buy time? Perhaps online? We don’t have such shops in Italy…):

- a transcription – exactly as you can see it on the screen, that is, with opening and closing credits before and after, essential descriptions, nothing else. That will be a html page – easy to copy/paste in full or partially, for fans’ varied purposes, perusing, quotations and whatever.

- the original scripts, as many as we can get, in their different versions and dates, as they were being developed/modified during filming. Those are pdf, scanned from the “paper” ones.

- the production details and tidbits, in a html page, as reference.

- whatever else may be interesting, episode related.

So, please

- send the China Moon transcription with the opening and closing credits, in a doc – that will become a html page. Before making the page, I’ll send it to our Chinese fellow fan Annita Cheng, for her to complete with the Chinese lines.

- send the tidbits, also in a doc. It will become the “production details” page.

As to the scripts, I got two of China Moon, and now I have uploaded them here – the links will be added to the page which I’m making when I receive your work and Annita’s.
http://www.batbforever.com/scripts/cmo/cmo4nov87.pdf
http://www.batbforever.com/scripts/cmo/cmo10nov87.pdf
I am waiting for a third and earlier one, I’ll include it as soon as I get it.

I hope this helps to understand the BatBforever overall project. Don’t hesitate to comment and ask any further question, of course!

And thank you!

S
sonnetcxxiii

Re: China Moon - Details

Post by sonnetcxxiii »

Perfect! I will do! :)

Thanks!

Return to “China Moon”